Singer Cocktail Model 6252
mecrossett
2009-02-01 14:15:27 UTC
Hello! I am brand new to your site. I have been looking for the manual
for the Singer Cocktail Model 6252 (hopefully without paying for it - but
if it is then that's ok too). My sister lent it to me but I don't know
anything about it. Many thanks for any assistance.

Mary C.

-------------------------------------

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com
Sewing Community of the Ne
alt.sewing - 36940 messages and counting
IMS
2009-02-01 18:14:15 UTC
Try www.sewusa.com. I don't know if they have it or not, you'll have
to check, but they do carry LOTS of manuals. If you can't find it
there then do a google search for "sewing machine manuals" you'll find
lots of sites to check.

-Irene
Mary C.
mecrossett
2009-02-03 01:15:26 UTC
mecrossett had written this in response to
http://www.sewgirls.com/sewing/Re-Singer-Cocktail-Model-6252-38264-.htm :
Irene:

Thank you, thank you! I found it. I had scoured the internet for the
better part of the day!!

Mary
Post by mecrossett
Hello! I am brand new to your site. I have been looking for the manual
for the Singer Cocktail Model 6252 (hopefully without paying for it - but
if it is then that's ok too). My sister lent it to me but I don't know
anything about it. Many thanks for any assistance.
Mary C.

Delivered via http://www.sewgirls.com
Sewing Community of the Ne
alt.sewing - 36968 messages and counting